- Policy Application
- This policy applies to information we collect:
On our website.
In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
Through mobile and desktop applications you may download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- It does not apply to information collected by:
Us offline or through any other means, including any other website operated by any third party; or
Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to the Website.
- Information we collect
In operating our website, we may collect and process the following information about you:
- The personal identification data which you provide to us by filling in forms on our website, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, passport number, property ID or telephone number (“personal information”);
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and details of your visits to our website and the resources which you access.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us;
Information may be collected in any of the following manner:
- Directly from you when you provide to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners, or when you respond to our advertising.
- A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser. On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, or to gather statistical data regarding the use of our website.
- Such information will not identify you personally, it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our website. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used by us to analyze how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website and the services that we provide to you.
- Any advertising featured on this Website may also incorporate cookies, over which we have no control. Such cookies (if used) would be downloaded when you click on advertisements on our Website.
- Use of your information
- The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To present our Website and provide you with information requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet any contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website or any project or service we offer or provide.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices, including, in relation to expiration, billing and renewal.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- Please be advised that we do not reveal information about individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our projects and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us.
- Storing your personal data
- The data which is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our Website will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- Disclosing your information
- We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- Where applicable, to our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Third party links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
- Contacting us
We welcome any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding this policy please do not hesitate to contact us at [http://www.muscatbay.com/contact-us].
If you would prefer to write to us, then our contact address is [605 Postal Code, 115 Muscat, Sultanate of Oman].